Vacancy - Cleaner (Full-time)
Our company seeks an Office Cleaner to clean and sanitize our commercial building. The ideal candidate has relevant professional cleaning experience, and is efficient in mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, and other custodial duties. We are looking for hardworking individuals to implement a high standard of cleanliness for our office.
· Empty trash and recycling receptacles into the appropriate waste bins and ensure that receptacles are kept clean and free of smell.
· Sweep, mop, and polish floors using the appropriate cleaning supplies.
· Clean and dust furniture, ledges, light fixtures, and other hard to reach places.
· Wash windows, mirrors and glass surfaces and ensure they are free of streaks.
· Clean and disinfect restrooms and ensure that soap and paper dispensers are well-stocked.
· Take inventory of cleaning supplies and materials and order more as needed.
· Inform maintenance manager of anything that is broken or not functioning correctly so that the issue is resolved promptly.
· Must be able to understand and talk in English.
Capable of following instructions and learn new techniques.
· Strong time management skills to ensure all work is completed by the end of shift.
· Demonstrate an understanding of standard cleaning supplies and equipment.
· Self-starter who takes the initiative to determine and complete necessary tasks, even with minimal supervision.
· Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
· Must be physically capable of performing 8 hours of physical work each day.
· Possess a strong attention to detail.
If interested kindly send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org