Vacancy - Material Handling Sales Executive
360 Retail Supplies Ltd. is looking for a Material Handling Sales Representative.
The Material Handling Sales Representative will be responsible for obtaining and building relationships with customers and meeting their equipment needs, while also offering our additional services. The candidate needs to be an ambitious self-starter with a desire for providing solutions in demanding circumstances.
The Sales Representative’s primary focus is to proactively increase revenue through exceptional customer service. They will seek out new markets and optimize opportunities to increase profitability aligning with 360 Retail Supplies’ continuous growth plan.
• Establish new business opportunities through sales calls within territory.
• Manage pre-planning, post-call notes, and follow-up actions using CRM tool.
• Educate customers on material handling equipment through product presentations/demos.
• Provide problem resolution, and follow-through to address customers’ needs.
• To generate objective-based proposals for material handling solutions.
• Adhere to all safety rules and complete safety training as required.
• Represent 360 Retail Supplies Ltd: in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Keep track of the trucks in stock.
• Advertise & promote trucks on social media.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Proven sales ability and excellent customer relationship skills.
• Knowledge of industrial equipment and being mechanically inclined is valuable for this position.
• Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
• Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation, and organizational skills.
• Solid computer skills and knowledge of general business software.
• Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
To apply kindly forward your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org