Vacancy - Production Manager
360 Retail Supplies Ltd. Is seeking a Production Manager to join its growing workforce. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the technical management and supervision of the production process in the Metal & Carpentry Fabrication to ensure that the manufacturing process runs in a reliable and efficient manner. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role managing employees with a knowledge and expertise in woodworking, metal fabrication & spray-painting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Planning & organizing production schedules.
· Assessing project & resource requirements.
· Purchasing or raw material & accessories
· On Site inspections
· Quotes preparation
· Employees management
· Ensuring that health & safety regulations are met.
· Determining quality control standards.
· Overseeing production processes.
The ideal candidate should be:
· Confident and hardworking.
· Organized and efficient.
· A problem solver.
· Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role managing employees.
· Able to understand English, Maltese and/or Italian.
· Knowledgeable in woodworks, metal fabrication & spray painting.
If you have what we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org