Vacancy - Storekeeper
We are looking for an organized Storekeeper to manage all the operations in our warehouse.
To be successful as a storekeeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure. You will play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
• Responsible for checking goods, loading, and unloading trucks.
• Able to drive a forklift truck.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literate familiar in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to operate a forklift safely and legally
• Minimum O’Level standard education
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
• Valid driver’s license
• Able to communicate in both Maltese & English language
To apply kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org