As a result of the continued growth within the company, Certified Electricians are required to join our team.
• Install, maintain and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
• Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
• Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
• Test electrical systems and components to ensure the proper functioning
• Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
• Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
• Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
• Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
• Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
• Speak English
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply kindly forward your CV & covering letter to email@example.com